I am so happy to be tagged in Two Truths and a Lie by Kaleena from Reader Voracious. Two truths and a lie is my favourite icebreaker game to do in work with my groups and it is a perfect way to get to know people.
In person I cannot lie at all, I giggle even when I say to my bf that I have had breakfast but I haven’t. Luckily for me you wont be able to hear me giggle through the internet . . . mwahahaha.
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code! below)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Two Truths and a Lie
- I think A Series of Unfortunate Events is better than Harry Potter
- Winnie the Pooh started my love for reading
- I always buy my books brand new
Comment below what you think the lie is, click ‘reveal the lie’ for the answer, let me know if you were right!